Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, it's a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. If you'd like to know more about it, check it out here. This week's topic is the top ten books I'd recommend as beach reads.These are in no particular order.
I really don't think I can make it to ten, but, I'll try.
1. Divergent/Insurgent by Veronica Roth: Reading either of these would definitely make you forget that you're at the beach and not in one of the factions, you'd more than likely get sunburn OR if you're too close to the water, you might get eaten by a shark.
2. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green: Contemporary is always a good book to read while at the beach, and this one has some humorous parts. If you happen to get to the end, make sure you're wearing sunglasses so no one knows that you're crying.
3. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz: This book talks about swimming a lot, well not all the time, but, quite often. It's also a good book to read if you're really bored.
4. Across The Universe/A Million Suns by Beth Revis: Gah, I don't know what to say about this one. If you're reading either of these, be careful, you may just forget you're at the beach and be there until midnight. Both will completely contain your thoughts. If you bring both of them, then you might just be there for 2 days, that would leave some killer sunburn.
5. The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa: These books are on basically every Top Ten Tuesday of mine, so what makes this one any different? These are excellent beach reads, I highly suggest bringing these along with you for a fun day at the beach.
Though I can't think of anymore, take all of these to the beach with you! Make sure to wear some sunblock though! ;D
Leave me links to your list!